Sister married a guy but now wants to marry someone else

My ?is one of my friend want to get married but she is already married but she never stay with her husband they done secretly register marriage and her name is not changed on her old documents so now she wnt to marry with other guy but she dont wnt to tell about her first marriage if she use her same document is there a chance that they get information is she allready married if she apply for register marriage ?

Hello good afternoon
The information and query is not complete as there is a strong possibility of a easy solution that will be missing because of lack of information. So please provide a detailed query or feel free to contact me on cell phone for details.