Share certificate consist of husband name want my name on it?

My husband died and the flat was on our name. The share certificate was on his name then. but now i want my name on certificate.... please advice

Answers (2)

110 votes

Check the nomination in the society and also give the agreement copy to the society to get it done. you can also get the Succession certificate from the court, we can help you to get that. In succession u can easily transfer all the assets and bank accounts of your husband. we can guide you further, once you fix an appointment.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

204 votes

Dear Madam,

You will have to submit an application to the secretary of your managing committee of the society as per Appendix 17 of Model Byelaws of Co-operative Housing society which is in respect of application by legal heir of the deceased member of the society.

Advocate Deepika Motagi

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
8 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles