Share certificate consist of husband name want my name on it?

My husband died and the flat was on our name. The share certificate was on his name then. but now i want my name on certificate.... please advice

Check the nomination in the society and also give the agreement copy to the society to get it done. you can also get the Succession certificate from the court, we can help you to get that. In succession u can easily transfer all the assets and bank accounts of your husband. we can guide you further, once you fix an appointment.

Dear Madam,

You will have to submit an application to the secretary of your managing committee of the society as per Appendix 17 of Model Byelaws of Co-operative Housing society which is in respect of application by legal heir of the deceased member of the society.

Regards,
Advocate Deepika Motagi

LH House, Bangalore