Registration of partition deed in absence of a family member involved

I am from Hyderabad my sister stays in USA, my father had expired last year. We are a Hindu family. We would like to make a partiton deed of the properties owned by my Father. Can the partition deed be registered without my sister visiting Hyderabad?

Yes provuded she gives a General Power of Attorney (GPA) to any pwrsoan.If not this transaction is of no value in the eye of law.It shall be treated as null and void.Hence ask for a GPS to be executed for this transaction.

yes it is possible to Register the partition deed.
even though your sister is in USA, But you have to send the partition deed document by mentioning the all the members and by mentioning the your sister name & address in U.S.A and along with special power of attorney

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN, Advocate, From : Hyderabad,@ lawarto.com

Yes it is possible to partition the property through registered document without visiting to Hyderabad by your sister, for preparation of documents kindly contact us through this website.