×

Promise to marry already married woman signed on a plain paper

i am a married man lived with my family. i am hindu. i have a extra marrital affair with a married woman who lived with her husband. we are both hindu. i am the biological father of her chield. she promissed me that she will not open this truth , But now she want to merry me to give divorce her husband.and pressure me to write on a plain paper that i will give the divorce my wife. other wise he will opehn the truth.i already signed it on a plain paper . is this agreement accepted in court/

Divorce laws are different. If you want to divorce your wife , you will have file a petition for divorce. You can marry the lady only after you have obtained divorce being guided by the Hindu Marriage Act .
The paper you signed can be a considered as the understanding between you and the lady who is the mother of your child. She can file a case for maintenance of the child if she can prove that you are the father of her child. As regards her maintenance she cannot claim so till she is married to her present husband.

How many times you have relationship with this girl ? What is the game of your child ? In plain paper written may be consent and admitted fact of this.
If case started nothing was happened. Because at the time of relationship she has consent.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune