Process of changing name registration of property

Sir, I had purchased some property on my mother name since I was abord, now like to transfer to my name. Please let me know the process including all fees. Thanks

Sir,
For Immediate transfer your mother should transfer the property by way of Settlement Deed. The government fee for the settlement deed will be 26 thousand + miscellaneous charges. This is excluding lawyer fee. Lawyer fee depend upon the lawyer who draft the Settlement Deed.
regards,
G.P.Vijay

As the property has already been registered in your mother's name, she can gift it to you by means of a gift deed which has to be duly registered. Alternatively, she can write a Will bequeathing it to you, as it requires no stamp duty or registration.