One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate GP Vijay

Advocate GP Vijay

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 10+ user ratings
Thiruvottiyur, Chennai
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Documentation, NCLT, Patent, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate GP Vijay has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 11 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate GP Vijay's office is in Thiruvottiyur, Chennai.
  • Company Law Board Chennai,
  • Consumer Court Chennai,
  • Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chennai,
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Questions Answered by Advocate GP Vijay How to share property of parents equally Process of changing name registration of property