Procedure to replace father's name with mother's in flat agreement

I want to replace my dad's name with my mom in a flat agreement. Do I have to again go for property registration and pay stamp duty and registration charges or is there another way to it?

When agreement executed? If u want to change father's name from flat u first have to obtain release/ gift deed from father in mother's name for his share. There is no need to make agreement. Ur father can transfer his share to ur mother by transfe. There is less stamp duty.

Yes. You have to go for registration but you need not to pay stamp duty and registration fees as like sale deed. If you are from Maharashtra then you can do this with amount of Rs. 500/- stamp duty and Registration Fees 100/-