Procedure to obtain SC status for child as mother belongs to SC

I am a general caste boy and am married to a scheduled caste girl. We stay as a nuclear family far from my parental home but near my inlaws (girl's parental) home. My wife and me are heavily influenced in our day to day life under our in laws. How can I apply for scheduled caste status for our child

The application forms are available either online or from the concerned local office in the City/Town/Village, which is usually the office of the e-Disha Centre Tehsil or Sub-Tehsil Level.

In case none of your family members have earlier been issued a Caste Certificate, a local enquiry is conducted before issuing the Certificate for your child.

Proof of residence in your State for a minimum specified period, an affidavit stating that you belong to a Scheduled Caste and the specified court stamp fee are required at the time of application.