Procedure to obtain adoption certificate from Andhra Government

Sir, my grand father has one brother and he is an elder to him. my big grand father have no children he toke my father as his son from my father childhood but he is not registered it but at the time of entering in ration cards ,voter ids and aadhaar enterd as father .my big grand father is to we get the adoption proof from government of andhra pradesh

Answers (2)

288 votes

what is the document you are possessing
actually there is no adoption certificate which will be issued by government of andhra pradesh

whereas adoption is the document which has to be registered in the concerned registered office

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

155 votes

Adoption certificate not grant by Andhra Government, it grant only the Family Court under
Section 56 (3) of the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015
(a) child may please be given in adoption to them and be declare as the parents of the said minor for all purpose allowed by the law

(b) the birth certificate issuing authority within five working days

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles