Procedure to obtain adoption certificate from Andhra Government

Sir, my grand father has one brother and he is an elder to him. my big grand father have no children he toke my father as his son from my father childhood but he is not registered it but at the time of entering in ration cards ,voter ids and aadhaar enterd as father .my big grand father is died.how to we get the adoption proof from government of andhra pradesh

what is the document you are possessing
actually there is no adoption certificate which will be issued by government of andhra pradesh

whereas adoption is the document which has to be registered in the concerned registered office

Adoption certificate not grant by Andhra Government, it grant only the Family Court under
Section 56 (3) of the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015
(a) child may please be given in adoption to them and be declare as the parents of the said minor for all purpose allowed by the law

(b) the birth certificate issuing authority within five working days