Procedure to name correction in mark sheets and certificate

I have completed my 10th in 2009 and 12th in 2011 and my father's surname is incorrect in it. After checking with the school, the school record also reflects the incorrect name. But I have My other legal documents in my support that is it has correct name (Adhaar card, Voter ID card, PAN card). All of my father's legal documents (Adhaar card, Voter ID card, PAN card, Passport) are there to help me in my support. So kindly guide me the way to resolve this. Hopping to get your guidance soon

Hello client hru.
I have read Ur query.as per which u have to correct the sir name of Ur father in you marksheets of 10th & 12th in which Ur father's name is not correct as his sir name is incorrect.In present time the CBSE has changed the norms for the corrections of name so in this matter now you have to through court then only it is possible .