Procedure to get a backdated marriage certificate for dependent visa

Is it possible to get a back dated marriage certificate even if I get married in 2018, December? me and my fiancé are both hindu. can I have my marriage certificate having a date of December, 2107 even if I get married in December, 2018?

Hello client hru.
I have read Ur query as u want marriage certificate in the Back date in the condition that u whether get married in 2018 or 2019 buy you want certificate of 2017 this is Ur condition for this u need a personal consultation then only it is possible to search for a way .