Procedure to correct father's name in the documents

In my birth certificate my father name appears as abdul kaiyam same exist in ssc and hsc marksheet and certificate but in tybcom marksheet and degree certificate it appears as abdul kyaom. But the correct spelling of my father name is abdul qayyum which is in my aadhar card, pan card, passport.

you can make a affidavit stating that both names are yours and you are the only person known by both name. insert the details of all document in the affidavit , and attach all document to affidavit , get it notarised.

Either you should make an application to the University office requesting them to correct the name in your mark list by submitting your identityDocument such as Aadhaar card or pan card along with an Affidavit. If Affidavit. University, a civil suit for dicleration