Procedure to change the caste category in transfer certificate

Change of caste name in tc

Answers (2)

237 votes

File a suit for declaration and injunction against the state Govt., and Deputy director of public instruction by issuing a 60 days notice u/s 80 of CPC. Documents are required to show that you are belongs to so and so caste.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

56 votes

Which is the caste now on record and which caste to be changed is not mentioned The place, district and State in which this has to be done is not made known in the question
The question is very vague
The details are required because the change of caste depends upon the present and the desired change and the state as well

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles