×

Procedure to change the caste category in transfer certificate

Change of caste name in tc

File a suit for declaration and injunction against the state Govt., and Deputy director of public instruction by issuing a 60 days notice u/s 80 of CPC. Documents are required to show that you are belongs to so and so caste.

Which is the caste now on record and which caste to be changed is not mentioned The place, district and State in which this has to be done is not made known in the question
The question is very vague
The details are required because the change of caste depends upon the present and the desired change and the state as well

Shaniwar Peth, Pune