×

Procedure & time taken to get Legal Heir Certificate

how many days it will take to get legal heir certificate in Hyderabad from court for muslim property, mkt value is 550000/- to proceed further of buy?

first of all your answer is wrong, legal heir certificate will not be issued in court, succession certificate will be issued in court of law approximate time cannot be given, minimum of six months and maximum of three years

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

It will take less time approximately 6-8 months if the respondent become exparte, if the sellers are genuine legal heirs then you can pay them advance amount to make agreement of sale then after obtain legal heir certificate from the court then you will proceed for registration.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune

Hello sir,

For taking of legal heir certificate, it will take minimum 6 months to one year, But u have to pay court fee on the property value that is on the value of 550000/-. Further questions contact me.