×

Procedure of getting copy of the case from the court

Can a copy of the case be obtained from court,when a case has been won,over a dispute over land.I am a Hindu.

Hello you can get a copy of the judgment or decree from the concerned court.However you need to make a .CA copy and need to pay the requisite fee and by complying those prerequisites you can get the documents.

Yes, You can get the copy of the suit and documents but you specify the fallowing details
1. Which court it was filed and which city/district ?
2. Suit or Case Number with year of filing..?
3. when it was disposed off..?

Shaniwar Peth, Pune

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

Yes if the Judgement was passed then you can apply for the Judgement copy through the Advocate, Certified copy of the Judgement will be issued by the court.