Procedure for the rectification of the deed

A deed executed in the yr1947 at kolkata.Assurance.A building laying 3 cattas two storied building.and 3 catta open land.but little mistake is there 3 cattas open land is not mentioning in this deed.Kollata corporation record shows & mentiong the open land with tin shed. How I rectify the.said deed.

A rectification deed should be executed after mutual consent of all the parties to the main deed. In case the executors is or are not available, the same may be rectified by all the legal heirs of those deceased.In case the original deed is registered, the rectification deed should also be registered. The requisite stamp duty and registration charges should be paid as per the laws in force in the State. For errors such as spelling mistakes, the stamp duty and registration charges are Rs 100 each. In case a rectification deed relates to the area, names of the parties, or extent of the property, the stamp duty and registration charges as applicable to a conveyance deed are payable.

Sir,

Rectification of deed is possible provided the original holder of the property is living or his proper Legal heirs are present. Now, all the relevant municipal documents are also to be submitted in such rectification deed. You may contact me for drafting proper rectification deed and thereby regarding the same.

LH House, Bangalore