Procedure for name change in school mark sheet and certificate

sir i am from Kanyakumari SSLC 2003 R.RAJA GOPAL HSC 2005 R.RAJA GOBAL B.COM 2008 R.RAJA GOPAL Above all my certificate names my SSLC R.RAJA GOPAL is correct name after my HSC AND BCOM CERTIFICATE NAME IS R.RAJA GOBAL IS 'P' IS MISTAKEN IN 'B' now I attend governmet exams certification verification time any problem create solve legal ideas

Answers (1)

343 votes

it is only a clerical or typographical error. you can address the director of examinations, DPI campus, Chennai for correction in HSC certificate by enclosing your SSLC certificate. for making corrections in the B.Com certificate, you can address the Controller of Examinations of Manonmaniyam Sundaranar University or from the University where you have studied your B.Com by enclosing your SSLC certificate for making necessary corrections in your B.Com certificate. you can send your representations by RPAD. if it is not done you can file a writ petition before the High Court praying for a direction to the authorities for making changes in your certificates.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles