Procedure for name change in school mark sheet and certificate

sir i am from Kanyakumari SSLC 2003 R.RAJA GOPAL HSC 2005 R.RAJA GOBAL B.COM 2008 R.RAJA GOPAL Above all my certificate names my SSLC R.RAJA GOPAL is correct name after my HSC AND BCOM CERTIFICATE NAME IS R.RAJA GOBAL IS 'P' IS MISTAKEN IN 'B' now I attend governmet exams certification verification time any problem create solve legal ideas

it is only a clerical or typographical error. you can address the director of examinations, DPI campus, Chennai for correction in HSC certificate by enclosing your SSLC certificate. for making corrections in the B.Com certificate, you can address the Controller of Examinations of Manonmaniyam Sundaranar University or from the University where you have studied your B.Com by enclosing your SSLC certificate for making necessary corrections in your B.Com certificate. you can send your representations by RPAD. if it is not done you can file a writ petition before the High Court praying for a direction to the authorities for making changes in your certificates.