Police verification after change in permanent address

I am student, I got a govt job, six months back when i applied for this post my permanent address was different. now how the police verification procedure will complete as we shifted to another place in same city due to my father's transfer? what should i do to solve it. please help me.

you can give affidavit regarding this to your department...................................................................................................................................................................