One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon / Gurugram - Advocate Rahul Tyagi

Advocate Rahul Tyagi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGurgaon District Court, Gurgaon / Gurugram
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rahul Tyagi completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Consumer Court, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rahul enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2017. He is a member of the Allahabad Bar Association.

  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Baghpat
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Meerut
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon / Gurugram

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rahul Tyagi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rahul Tyagi

Q: Can a case be filed against a son for not taking care of his parents?

What are criminal charges against son who dont care thier mother. She is paralysis patient and her age is above 80+years what criminal law and codes to provide justice and how to file case against him. What is punishment for not taking care of parents in India?

Advocate Rahul Tyagi answered
Dear, today we can see these type of matter all around us which is not good for our society. But son is not care for his parents that is a crime socially but not legally....

Q: Filed case of mutual divorce other party want second motion in a month

It is a HMA case. Mix of Family DV and 156/3 where a confusion has been created by the other party after the first motion. The other party wants second motion within a month. We have no objection. Parallely they have to withdraw DV Court and 156/3 FIR from High Court. Some confusion being created on that part which can be clarified only on call.

Advocate Rahul Tyagi answered
On second party demand, second motion can not be done in one months, as there is 6 months colling period but not mandatory , which may be waive of

Q: Divorce procedure for an NRI if marriage is not registered in India

Hi...I live in New Zealand, I got married in India - Delhi 2 and 1/2 years ago however my marriage is not registered in India or new wife has left me without giving any concrete reason as this is not the first time she did so...I don’t own anything in India, what would happen if I want to leave her..,do I have to file for a divorce and if so can she demand alimony even though we don’t have any kids. I am a temporary citizenship in NZ which will get permanent in 1 year at that time if I choose yo leave my Indian citizenship can I still be pursued in INDIA for a divorce case. My parents own a property can she claim rights on that.

Advocate Rahul Tyagi answered
If she has proof of marriage than that is a problem to you. Please confirm your marriage was special marriage or marriage under Hindu marriage Act.....

Q: What legal course can be taken when a non bailable warrant is issued

Hi. I was using AXIS bank credit card from a long time but due to financial crisis and I Lost my job was not able to make the payment since January 2018. Yesterday I received call from a person stating he is investigating officer ND he received my case and a no. Bailable arrest warrant has been issued against me as I did not went to court of hearing date. Then he gave me the number of a concerned person stating talk to that person he is investigating officer of my case gave me case I'd and his number. I called that person and asked him what is the scenario why non bailable arrest warrant has been issued against me. He told I didn't went to court of date summons has been sent to your home. But I didn't not received any summon at home. Now they are saying arrest warrant has been issued against me. If you want to settle our of Court let me know so that we will withdraw your case. Please advise what needs to be done.

Advocate Rahul Tyagi answered
If really arrest warrant has been issued by the hon'ble court against you, Than first you need to take bail..

Q: What to do if the college gave me a cheque and that dishonored

I was on the faculty of a college and they paid me by a cheque which was not honoured by the bank for lack of funds. The same was duly informed to the paying authorities and was promised a new cheque/ money transfer to my account. It's been over Four Years and I have yet not received the payment despite reminders.

Advocate Rahul Tyagi answered
Validity of Cheque is only 3 months, Now you can not file a case in NI-138. But you can file a case for recovery after a Legal notice....

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rahul Tyagi

Can Advocate Rahul Tyagi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rahul Tyagi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Tyagi?

When you meet with Advocate Rahul Tyagi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Tyagi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Tyagi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Tyagi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Tyagi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rahul Tyagi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rahul Tyagi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rahul Tyagi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rahul Tyagi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.