Pension issues since mother and sons have different surnames

My  My mother's surname is different whereas my and my brothers surname is different. we want to declare that both are our surnames. we can't change our surname due to many other documentation.Mother also can't change her name as she is getting Pension from Indian Airforce as a Exservice man widow.can we declare it in gazzette or any other solution

Answers (1)

149 votes

Your question does not provide clear information about your query.
If your mother's and you and your brother's surname is different.Then Pension authority will demand succession certificate of Court from you. Then file application for Succession certificate in Court.
Then there shall not be any question regarding Surnames.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles