Pension issues since mother and sons have different surnames

My  My mother's surname is different whereas my and my brothers surname is different. we want to declare that both are our surnames. we can't change our surname due to many other documentation.Mother also can't change her name as she is getting Pension from Indian Airforce as a Exservice man widow.can we declare it in gazzette or any other solution

Your question does not provide clear information about your query.
If your mother's and you and your brother's surname is different.Then Pension authority will demand succession certificate of Court from you. Then file application for Succession certificate in Court.
Then there shall not be any question regarding Surnames.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli