Paid 1/3 salary as per court orders can other party claim for more?

Theres an order against me in which i have to pay one third salary in court plus a property attach order is been passed against me.if i pay one third salary will that order be dismissed,and will the second party object because m paying the one third salary to court not to the oppasite party.

Answers (1)

61 votes

You should comply with this order unless you want to challenge in an appeal. On filing an appeal you should pray for stay of this order. Until then do deposit the salary share in court and comply with all directions. If the other party is not satisfied with the order they can independently challenge it by way of an appeal and seek whatever relief they unless they file an appeal they can't have a problem with the order. But in case you don't comply, then they can proceed with contempt proceedings if they are advised so

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles