On how much stamp paper is a rent agreement to be drafted

Hello, I have a residential property in Hyderabad, which i have decided to let it on rent. So, as I will be planning to rent it from April 2018, what stamp paper do I need to use for making the Tenancy agreement valid for 11 months. Also, want to understand how does one reveal what stamp paper should be used for Rental agreement in Hyderabad, is only depends on location and City limits, kindly clarify and advise.

Any kind of agreement has to be stamped on 100 rs bond Paper any where in india,
it does not depend on any kind of location or city limits,
prepare an tenancy agreement or rent agreement
and get it drafted in 100 rs bond paper

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

Rs 100 /- stamp paper is sufficient for Rental Agreement, Registered rental Deed is best option to avoid future disputes, before making Rental Deed/ Agreement it is better to consult Advocate to make document as per Law.

Sir/ Madam,
Such agreement can be executed duly on Non judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- is enough. There is no distinct and separate stamp paper for tenancy or rental agreement. Purchase Non judicial stamp paper of Rs.100 and execute the deed, this will suffice your requirement.