Need advice for morgage of property to third party colateral

i want to morgage of my property to a person who inturn will pledge it to the bank for a loan and in return will pay me a percentage for using the funds availed by the bank. I want points as per law where my property is secured and incase even if he defaults in repayment my property stands free from any judication in the court of law. and if he defaults in paying the bank . the company should be liable for it and not that the property is sealed by the bank.Regards, Clive Daniel

Answers (1)

254 votes


please do understand that once property is mortgaged that the Bank will have Charge on the property and the moment there is default , the Bank will attach property and at that time, you will be forced either to give up the property or pay the entire loan.

So, take your decision after careful consideration

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles