Name misspelled on stamp paper by the vender for property registry

In Documentation Law
Sir, When I purchased stamp paper to for registering a property, the stamp vendor wrote my name with spelling error. If I uses that, do the Registrar will accept it? or any issue can be arise in future?

Hai.

Infact no big deal. But it depends upon how the mistake is being spelled. If the name is still readable n sounds similar it wont affect in normal cases. Butbin case f loan n title scrutiny the name f stamp paper too counts. It can only be clearly explained with n physical examination. If ur name spells okay dont worry abt it. Registrar will let u through. No issues

Hope am upto ur query

Yes it may create a problems in future but can't advice you without seeing the document. So if you can send me or tell clearly where and how was it misspelled. Either you call me or mail me the document

Advocate Atulay Nehra