One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kozhikode - Advocate Jeshma Mohandas

Advocate Jeshma Mohandas

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSreekovil, Kozhikode
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam
Advocate Jeshma Mohandas has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jeshma provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, banking and finance related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jeshma enrolled with the Bar Council of Kerala in 2004.

Enrollment Number : K/515/2004

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kozhikode

Popular Reviews

Hasina - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Jeshma Mohandas understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Jeshma Mohandas

Q: Registerin in matrimonial website without consent

Is it illegal for parents/ siblings to register in matrimonial websites/portals for a women without her consent. If yes is there any punishment for that and whome approach for complaints

Advocate Jeshma Mohandas answered
yes it is illegal to do such things. you can proceed legally . nobody can't do nobody can't indulge into your privacy . so you can issue a legal notice to matrimonial site remove the same as it done without your consent

Q: Seeking the help of the court to see my Daughter.

My brother and his wife has separated recently however they haven't applied for divorce till now. We are from tamilnadu and she is from kerala. Now can my brother seek the help of the court to see his daughter which is one year old if his wifes family restrict him from seeing her.

Advocate Jeshma Mohandas answered
you can file a divorce case in kerala and along with it they can file visiation of rights petition to show the kid and child custody to see the kid. please opt consulting. he can also file a petition in child protection office.

Q: Seeking help for my mother in filing for Divorce

Hello Sir/Madam,My father and mother has been separated since 15 plus years. He left us 15 plus years ago. He has been constantly filing court cases against us since the time he left us. My mother has no other source of income and is dependent on my brother. Our lawyer says filing a divorce, will leave my mother with no alimony from my father. He had already tortured her psychological and emotionally. Is there any option to stop him from constantly filing cases against us and filing a divorce with an alimony for my mother?My father used to work in Gulf and is financially settled.

Advocate Jeshma Mohandas answered
she can file a divorce case on the ground of desertion and cruelty and and file a petition under DV act in dv petition she can claim maintainenceyou can file a police complaint . please contact in person.

Q: oodu kooru adharam vlidity.(ഊടു കൂറ് അധരം സംശയം )

ഞാൻ ക്രിസ്ത്യൻ ജാക്കോബൈറ്റ് സമുദായത്തിൽ പെട്ടതാണ്.അച്ഛന്റെയും അമ്മയുടെയും പേരിൽ കിടക്കുന്ന സ്ഥലത്തിൽ (50 cent ) അച്ഛന്റ്റെ അവകാശത്തിൽ പെട്ട 10 cent എനിക്ക് അച്ഛൻ എഴുതി ആധാരം ചെയ്യ്തു തന്നു (ധന നിശ്ചയ ആധാരം-" എന്റെ അവകാശത്തിൽ പെട്ടതിൽ നിന്ന് 10 cent " ).. ഊട് കൂറ് ആയിട്ടാണ് ആധാരത്തിൽ പറയുന്നത് .. അമ്മ അതിനു മുന്നേ മരിച്ചു പോയിരുന്നു...ഇപ്പോൾ അച്ഛനും മരിച്ചു പോയി . സ്ഥലം വെറുതെ കിടക്കുന്നു . 6 മക്കൾ ഉള്ളതിൽ ഒരു സഹോദരൻ ഈ സ്ഥലം എഴുതി തന്നതിൽ എതിര് നിക്കുകയാണ് . ഈ സഹോദരൻ പറയുന്നത് ഇത് valid അല്ല എന്നാണ് ... ഈ സ്ഥലം എനിക്ക് കിട്ടുമോ? ഇത് അളന്നു തിരിച്ചു കിട്ടുന്നതിന് ഞാൻ എന്ത് ചെയ്യണം ?

Advocate Jeshma Mohandas answered
yes you will get it. please shsre the deed if you can. you need to get the death certificate of your father and meet the villsger officer and registar and change it ti your name by showing the document

Q: Christian mutual consent divorce petition

HiI am Christian married man looking for a mutual consent divorce. My wife and I are currently living together but we have decided to get divorced by mutual consent. Do we have to prove we are living separately before filing for a divorce? If yes, how many months/years we need to live separately? And also what is the acceptable document to prove Evidence relating to the failed attempts of reconciliation?ThanksAlex

Advocate Jeshma Mohandas answered
you need to write you are staying apart fot nearly a year or nearbyno such document id needed as proof but you need to add tge sane in the petitions if you can opt consulting will guide you how to file the samr

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jeshma Mohandas

Can Advocate Jeshma Mohandas represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jeshma Mohandas can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jeshma Mohandas?

When you meet with Advocate Jeshma Mohandas for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jeshma Mohandas?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jeshma Mohandas, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jeshma Mohandas?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jeshma Mohandas, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jeshma Mohandas?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jeshma Mohandas regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jeshma Mohandas?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jeshma Mohandas can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.