Living in Pune for more than 7 years wants to apply for domicile

I've been living in Pune from the last 7+ years in government quarters as my father was posted here and I completed my 10th and 12th standard from Pune. I have my driving license, PAN card, aadhar card everything registered in Pune. 1.I got a domicile certificate from the state of Haryana in 2016, am I eligible to apply for a domicile certificate from Maharashtra if i surrender my current domicile (Haryana) ? 2.And is there a time period till i have to wait for before applying for the new domicile?

Hi client, Domicile certificate is a legal document and to prove that the person having the certificate is a resident of the state and differs from state to state. It is the document which provides various facilities and human rights in Maharashtra state. It is issued to those who prove that they have been continuously staying in the State for a period of 15 years. A person cannot hold to domicile certificate of different state. As per law it has to be of one state only.

Documents required for the Domicile Certificate in Maharashtra:
Age Proof: Copy of birth certificate, School certificate, Life Insurance copy
Address Proof: Ration Card / Voter ID /Passport/ Driving License /Electricity bill
Photos: 2 Photographs of Voter ID /College or University ID
Application form: Completely filled application form
Identity Proof: Aadhar Card / Pan Card / Voter ID
Photo Copy: All documents photocopies with attested from government officer
Affidavit: Affidavit from tehsil or court

Information required for the form:
Name of Applicant
Sex
Date of Birth
Pace of Birth
Gender
Ration Card No
Signature of the Applicant

Procedure to apply for the Domicile Certificate in Maharashtra:
Collect the application form either online or from the local authority i.e. the Sub-Divisional Magistrate’s office, Tehsildar’s office, District Collector office
Take application form and fill all important details very carefully like as the name of the applicant, complete address of applicant, contact information of the applicant and the information if any other member is having Domicile certificate. Then attach your all the documents with the application form and visit the setu center for submission.
After successful submission of the application and the required documents, the applicant will receive his/her Domicile Certificate within 30 days from the date of issuing. Hope your query is resolved. All the best client.