Legal safeguards to retain name legally in inter religion marriage

I am christian and i married a muslim by nikkah last year.I have a 2 months old baby now.I got converted and changed my name but not legally.I want stay in my old name itself.My doubt is will there be any future problems if i dont change my name?

If your name is not changed legally there is no problem in keeping the old name/present name. There is no connection with the religion and name. But if you changed your name legally , you cannot keep with your old name.