Legal remedy as police station not giving non traceable certificate

11-May-2023 (In Documentation Law)
My Case is register in Punjab last year. it's about year i am not able to get NTC from Police station even after a year. How i can get My NTC so i can claim insurance?
Answers (1)

Answer #1
805 votes
Write to higher authorities especially SSP to look into the matter. If everything fails, File a writ of Mandamus directing police authorities to furnish the certificate on as soon as possible basis. One year is too long excuse.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."