Legal procedure to revoke Power Of Attorney

I had given power of attorney to my father for my property. I doubt misuse of same. How can I I revoke it.

Hello client hru.i have read it problem this problem can be solved out but for solving the issue u need to meet to an advocate who can help u in this matter then only it is possible to revoke the power of attorney.

Regular Power of attorney (POA) can be revoked if you are no more willing to give the power which you have transferred by POA to a specific person for any reason. Revocation should be in writing, signed by you in front of a notary public, and delivered to the attorney-in-fact and any third parties, if any. Revocation should include your name and a statement that you are of a sound mind willingly revoking the POA.
In case of irrevocable POA, revocation is possible only in some situations e.g. where there is misuse of power. Court intervention is required in revocation of this kind of POA.

LH House, Bangalore