Legal procedure to obtain noc denied by PSU to join another PSU

I have applied for resignation through proper channel but not at the time of my joining in another psu . Department is not allowed me to leave. What necessary action i should take against this matter.

Your terms of employment will be the best guide to check why they have denied you the relieving letter. If you think you are within the right and have not violated the terms of your employment, then a written notice to them should be the first step, followed by a legal notice if necessary.

No organization can bound the employees from seeking employment elsewhere.

Feel free to contact for any legal assistance.

First of all you will have to be sure that you are not revoking any of the obligation of your current service. Another thing is whether you have followed proper procedure to give the resignation. If you have done so and still you are not getting the NOC then you can approach the appropriate legal forum as mentioned in your Agreement conditions or terms and conditions of your job For e.g. if there is arbitration clause in your agreement then you can invoke the arbitration regarding the issue raised.