Legal procedure to change name in 10th & 12th marks card

sir i have changed my name through gazette notification and i have completed my 10th and 12th in 2011 and 2013 now i want to change my name in that certificates also because university is asking for it so would it be possible.

Answers (1)

107 votes

Hello client hru
I have read Ur issue to change Ur name in certificates of 10 & 12th as well .which u have already done by a notification but Ur University is now asking u to change it physically by CBSE .so in this case u have to go through court only

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

sir my sslc & puc marks card name as SURESH & degree as SURESH S PATIL is surname in degree MC cause any prblm in doc ver…

Read More

Sir I have passed 12th in 2015from cbse board ghaziabad but now I have found a father mistake in my father name in marksheet so please suggest me that…

Read More

Sir, I have a problem in my documents like marks card oof 10th, PU , and all other documents. My surname is different from my father surname. I have t…

Read More

I purchased a second hand bike from Market in Delhi and sold it to another person. The bike is registered in the name of first owner. I just want to k…

Read More