Legal procedure & requirements to get death certificate

My father was expired on 7th january 2018 in a private trust i am from a poor financial background i am able to pay to whole sum hospital bill.with the help of few social workers from the city we get the dead body and done funeral of my father at my hometome. As i approach to the nagar nigam office for issueing death certificate the nigam officers said that the record of death was not sent by the hospital,unless the hospital sends the record we (nigam officers) can not issue the death certificate. Please give advice to what to do now as the death certificate is most required and important document

Answers (1)

68 votes

Unable to understand the query, cause without issuing death certificate no any hospital can issue the discharge ticket of deceased body.
It is also that during the cremation, nagar nigam issued the certificate at the place of funural process established by nagar nigam, so why you didn't get both the certificate, pls explain for further suggestions.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles