Legal Procedure regarding mutation of 50 year old agricultural land

Hi Sir, I have a property of 6 acres in Warangal urban district of telangana. It is an agricultural land. We are not in touch with it for more than 5 decades. The property owner was my grandfather who died few years ago. Now we want it to be mutated to his son’s name. He is the only legal heir. My grandma also died. We have Pahani’s and 1B RORs. Kindly help me understand the process and procedure towards mutation and registration?

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawarto.com

You have to file petition before the MRO for mutation of the property, before filing the petition you have to obtain all necessary documents such Legal Heir Certificate, Pahanis, Patta, death Certificate of your grand father and grand mother etc., for more information kindly consult me through this website.