Legal Procedure regarding mutation of 50 year old agricultural land

Hi Sir, I have a property of 6 acres in Warangal urban district of telangana. It is an agricultural land. We are not in touch with it for more than 5 decades. The property owner was my grandfather who died few years ago. Now we want it to be mutated to his son’s name. He is the only legal heir. My grandma also died. We have Pahani’s and 1B RORs. Kindly help me understand the process and procedure towards mutation and registration?

Answers (1)

293 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

You have to file petition before the MRO for mutation of the property, before filing the petition you have to obtain all necessary documents such Legal Heir Certificate, Pahanis, Patta, death Certificate of your grand father and grand mother etc., for more information kindly consult me through this website.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles