Legal procedure if lease documents are lost

In Documentation Law
Hello.i have lost my important documents such as a land 99 years lease paper.so how to get back and whats the legal process

hello,
if you registered your lease deed in sub-registrar office in your area.and you have any registration no. and which year of registration.than you can got certified copy from registrar office by search report and get duplicate copy.if you want any help from my side contact through lawrato.com

first of all file a police complaint, send a letter to lessor to obtain photocopy, if registered you can also ask a copy from registrar. for how to obtain copy please confirm from your concern registrar.

Advocate Atulay Nehra