One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Surat - Advocate Paresh Parekh

Advocate Paresh Parekh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAdajan, Surat
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Paresh Parekh completed his law in the year 2003 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Property, Cheque Bounce, Wills / Trusts, Civil, Revenue Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Paresh enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2003. He is a member of the Surat District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/1706/2003

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Surat

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Paresh Parekh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Paresh Parekh

Q: What to do if I received a legal notice u/s 138 of NI act

i browe money in 1-1-2017 i give him my blank cheque for security i pay pay full money . but my cheque is with him he complain in police that i buy a mobile phone from him amoute of 10lakh and he deposit my cheque in 14-1-2018 when the all bank is mearge with sbi(my cheque is state bank of biKAner and Jaipur)bank is bounce my cheque. HE SUBMITTED BILL WITH OTHER PERSON NAME AND HE GIVE A NOTICE THROUGH VAKIL. AND MENTION THAT I GIVE HIME CHEQUE IN 1-1-2017 FOR PURCHASE OF MOBILE IN THIS CASE WHAT CAN I DO

Advocate Paresh Parekh answered
hello, send a notice reply for denied all alligation against you and do not agree for any points in mentioned in advocate notice.than also he file case against you under section 138 than you must appoint advocate for your side to protect you very well.

Q: What will be the legal action in Cheque Bounce case

I want to know legal action on Cheque bounce. The cheque is bounced two times. My query is what is legal procedure and time limit of legal action

Advocate Paresh Parekh answered
hello, send a legal notice under section 138 for demand money from accused.if he not pay during 15 days notice period or not to give any positive response for settlement than file a case agianst him.within a month after notice period is over.

Q: Query regarding cheque bounce case

i had deposited a cheque in bank on 24th sept,2018 which is returned today. the cheque was given by my friend to me. as i had lended him before 2 years. he gave ma a cheque & he instructed me to deposit the cheque on 22nd sept. but on that day my concern bank was closed. so i deposited cheque on 24th sept & today i got message that the cheque is returned.

Advocate Paresh Parekh answered
hi.first of all you send a notice to your friend through advocate under section 138,if he not repay your outstanding within time.then you may proceed to file a case against him in appropriate court with supporting documents.

Q: Daughter in law has any share in property of mother in law if husband

Family 5 daughter and 1 son (xyz). all the daughter is married. Son (xyz) is dead and marrided to abc Abc want all the property after his husband xyz death but xyz mother is alive. And abc is giving a threat of suicide & blame to xyz's sisters and her mother. Abc is also beating to xyz mother. Abc wants all the property of xyz after his death.

Advocate Paresh Parekh answered
for abc not possible to aquire property and other assets without concern and sign from all daughters as legal heirs and is only legal right of 1/7 (including her children rights). if abc require all property rights than she must be sign from all other legal heirs on release deed of property documents.

Q: How can one of the co owner claim complete ownership of property

We bought home named under my Husband (main name as loan approved under my husband's name) & my Father in law. My father in law has helped by paying little amount at the time of purchase and rest of the amount paid my by husband through loan. Can my husband claim the ownership of this home?

Advocate Paresh Parekh answered
if in sale deed both name is mentioned.than require your father in law signature for sale or giftdeed.if your father in law give concern and want to leave his part than he must be give his signature in realese deed or gift deed in favour of your husband

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Paresh Parekh

Can Advocate Paresh Parekh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Paresh Parekh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Paresh Parekh?

When you meet with Advocate Paresh Parekh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Paresh Parekh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Paresh Parekh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Paresh Parekh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Paresh Parekh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Paresh Parekh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Paresh Parekh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Paresh Parekh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Paresh Parekh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.