JSSC rejecting documents without reasonable explanation

Dear sir , I had filled a form for job in jharkhand police radio si post which is conducted by jssc at the qualification of 3 year diploma in electronic and communication or electronic and telecommunications. I have qualified all exams,physical and medical tests against this vacancy.. but in document verification i have 3 year diploma in electronics, which is equivalent to 3 year diploma in electronic and communication.I belong to bihar state and in bihar govt polytechnic colleges diploma in electronic and communication is not available. they provide diploma in electronic in the place of diploma in electronic and communication and a certificate that proves that diploma in electronics and diploma in electronic and communication are equivalent for employment purpose.now jssc is rejecting me and others for the same on the basis of not occupy the diploma in electronics and communication.they say that we want diploma in electronic and communication not 'equivalent'. Sir what to do? Please

Answers (1)

271 votes

file a writ application in the Jharkhand high court challenging the grounds of rejection. your candidature should have been rejected at the time of scrutiny of the documents at the initial stage prior to according you chance to face the competition.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have applied passport in last year sep 2016, but that time i put current address as permanent address and permananent address as current address by …

Read More

Anticipatory Bail given today till 08 Jan 2014 for FIR dated 14 Dec 2013 with ipc 420/419/34. Now if police able to submit chargesheet before 08 Jan 2…

Read More

Can i submit patition in court without FIR .and can i get justice from court without pay…

Read More

Can any one guide me that how can I find out the name of related police station of any address in India?…

Read More