JSSC rejecting documents without reasonable explanation

Dear sir , I had filled a form for job in jharkhand police radio si post which is conducted by jssc at the qualification of 3 year diploma in electronic and communication or electronic and telecommunications. I have qualified all exams,physical and medical tests against this vacancy.. but in document verification i have 3 year diploma in electronics, which is equivalent to 3 year diploma in electronic and communication.I belong to bihar state and in bihar govt polytechnic colleges diploma in electronic and communication is not available. they provide diploma in electronic in the place of diploma in electronic and communication and a certificate that proves that diploma in electronics and diploma in electronic and communication are equivalent for employment purpose.now jssc is rejecting me and others for the same on the basis of not occupy the diploma in electronics and communication.they say that we want diploma in electronic and communication not 'equivalent'. Sir what to do? Please

file a writ application in the Jharkhand high court challenging the grounds of rejection. your candidature should have been rejected at the time of scrutiny of the documents at the initial stage prior to according you chance to face the competition.

LH House, Bangalore