One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Sanjesh Prasad

Advocate Sanjesh Prasad

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoAshiana Nagar, Patna
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, GST, High Court, Labour & Service, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sanjesh Prasad has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prasad provides services in various field of civil laws, taxation related matters, medical negligence matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Sanjesh completed his LL.B from Tilkamanjhi Bhagalpur University and B.A from Delhi University. He has been practicing law since the last 14 years. He started his career as an advocate with Mr. Narendra Prasad, a designated Senior Advocate of repute practicing at Patna High from March 2001. Right now, he is practicing independently and has been dealing with matters to Code of Civil Procedure, Contract, writ, Taxation etc. therefore he is well conversant with civil laws and other commercial laws as well as procedures of the court.

Advocate Sanjesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2001. He is a member of the Patna High Court Bar Association and the Advocate’s Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : B/1288/2001

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Popular Reviews

Gaurav Jha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Sanjesh Prasad understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
2 months ago
Sanjay kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sanjesh Prasad

Q: JSSC rejecting documents without reasonable explanation

Dear sir , I had filled a form for job in jharkhand police radio si post which is conducted by jssc at the qualification of 3 year diploma in electronic and communication or electronic and telecommunications. I have qualified all exams,physical and medical tests against this vacancy.. but in document verification i have 3 year diploma in electronics, which is equivalent to 3 year diploma in electronic and communication.I belong to bihar state and in bihar govt polytechnic colleges diploma in electronic and communication is not available. they provide diploma in electronic in the place of diploma in electronic and communication and a certificate that proves that diploma in electronics and diploma in electronic and communication are equivalent for employment jssc is rejecting me and others for the same on the basis of not occupy the diploma in electronics and communication.they say that we want diploma in electronic and communication not 'equivalent'. Sir what to do? Please

Advocate Sanjesh Prasad answered
file a writ application in the Jharkhand high court challenging the grounds of rejection. your candidature should have been rejected at the time of scrutiny of the documents at the initial stage prior to according you chance to face the competition.

Q: Necessity of Divorce in case marriage not registered

I married one girl in 2015 in temple in bangalore without our parents.. In front of our friends and advocate.. But we has not registered till now in court.. And we both have all the proofs like marriage photographs and videoes and the witness like my and her friends .but now girl family saying tht they don't know anything about this marriage and this is not legal. And girl is also want to marry someone else.. So why I can do in this situation ..I Am ready to give the divorce but they r not willing to do this .they r just saying to move on so wht is the consequences we need to take divorce or not or without taking divorce we can marry someone else and if we can.. So there will be any problem in future because we both have the proofs as I mentioned

Advocate Sanjesh Prasad answered
since the marriage has taken place in the temple in presence of common friends and both of you have lived like husband and wife. The marriage is complete and legal. only way to come out of it safely is to have the marriage declared by a competent court as nullified. It is better to file a joint divorce application i the competent family court. otherwise ant subsequent marriage would he illgal.

Q: Address on birth certificate different from permanent address

My son was born at his mother's hometown. The permanent address on the birth certificate has been mentioned as the town my son was born in, which is not our permanent address. Is this okay? or would we need to get this changed? If so, what is the process of getting this changed.

Advocate Sanjesh Prasad answered
birth certificate is issued from the the municipal corporation/ municipality whereunder child is born. it has nothing to do with the permanent or temprory address of the child. if permanent address is wrongly mentioned on the birth certificate , it can/shall be rectified from the office wherefrom it was issued, to enable maintain the correct statistical data of the government.

Q: Living in Singapore from past 4 years do i need to pay tax in india

I am working in Singapore since last 4 year n i pay income tax in Singapore. Do i beed to pay tax in india on the money earned at Singapore?

Advocate Sanjesh Prasad answered
no you are not supposed to pay tax in india being income earned outside india as a resident of that country. your status is of non resident indian earning outside india. income tax act, 1961 exempts such income from tax.

Q: Wife is harassing me and threatening to kill me

मेरी पत्नी मुझे परेशान कर रही है और वह मेरे माता पिता से भी अभद्र व्यवहार करती है वह मेरी माता को तथा मेरी बहन को एवं जितनी भी महिला मेरे परिवार की है सबको मेरे साथ अवैध संबंध है ऐसा कह कर मेरी जिंदगी को नरक बना दिया है वह हर महीने मार पीट कर न खाना खाने देती है और न खाना बनाने का नाम लेती है उसने समाज मै मुझे बेइज्जत कर रखा है वह मेरी 8 माह की बच्ची को छोड़कर अपने मायके चली गई है और मुझे जान से मारने की धमकी दे रही है

Advocate Sanjesh Prasad answered
File an FIR for abandoning the infant, abandoning a infant is an illegal act. High light it besides narrating the aforesaid story. This will become a strong ground for divorce in future. Do not ever enter into physical assault

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sanjesh Prasad

Can Advocate Sanjesh Prasad represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sanjesh Prasad can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjesh Prasad?

When you meet with Advocate Sanjesh Prasad for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjesh Prasad?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sanjesh Prasad, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjesh Prasad?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sanjesh Prasad, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sanjesh Prasad?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sanjesh Prasad regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sanjesh Prasad?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sanjesh Prasad can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.