Is it possible to get government job after changing religion ?

Job Notification on 2011 , Mr. X and His mother and fathers are hindus in certificate and following Christianity in life.. for marriage 'X' he converted his caste hindu nadar to christian nadar on 2012 and married a christian girl in a church, physical exam for the post conducted at 2014 in that day we shoud ome with our cast certificate ..he get only christian nadar certificate from village office.. then he change his cast again christian nadar to hindu nadar.. and publish a gazate notification he embarazed hinduisam from christian nadar community.. then show the guzzate notification to village officer and officer get a hindu Nadar certificate in 2014 .. he submit that caste certificate to PSC and get Job (reserved for Hindu Nadar ).. now he is working on that job.. iam the next person.. if he is not qualified for HinduNadar reservation .. i get that job.. he argued that he is a Hindu in the time of notification so he is eligible

Answers (1)

Religion is matter of choice. If a person asserts that he belongs to a particular religion, there is nothing that a third party can do.........................................................................................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir,my father joined in Tamilnadu govt service as Assitant Engineer in agrl.engg Dept on 11.2.1983 and promoted as Executive Engineer at the age of 57…

Read More

I got caste certificate. But in this certificate mention son of..... Actual she is female I want daughter of..... Pls advise In setu they told apply n…

Read More

Dear Sir/Madam My current name is Mrs. Arti A. Rane & I belong from Open Caste. My Previous name was Ms. Mrinal S. (before marriage) & I belon…

Read More

On of person who belongs general category but in his job he produce other backward class (OBC)CAST certificate .what will happen action in legle when …

Read More