How to issue new metric certificate due to damage to old one?

There was a provision of sending photograph of candidate with name and date written on it while sending examination form for 10th online. some part of ward's name got cropped while uploading photo online. Same photo would appear on 10th certificate as it appeared on admit card and registration card. Would it create some problem in future? All other details are correct. Pls suggest me what I can do,

Answers (1)

260 votes

Name on the board examination certificate will be entered on the basis of earlier class Certificates and application form . You can request board about this error. If board write correct name in certificate then ok otherwise you can also file declaration suit in Civil court for correction of name. Which is the another way to correct name in the documents entered wrongly .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles