How to issue new metric certificate due to damage to old one?

There was a provision of sending photograph of candidate with name and date written on it while sending examination form for 10th online. some part of ward's name got cropped while uploading photo online. Same photo would appear on 10th certificate as it appeared on admit card and registration card. Would it create some problem in future? All other details are correct. Pls suggest me what I can do,

Name on the board examination certificate will be entered on the basis of earlier class Certificates and application form . You can request board about this error. If board write correct name in certificate then ok otherwise you can also file declaration suit in Civil court for correction of name. Which is the another way to correct name in the documents entered wrongly .