How to get Police Daily Dairy Complaint copy

09-Apr-2023 (In Documentation Law)
Mere dost ne hum kuch dosto ke Naam police DD(daily dairy) complaint kar di hai uski copy mein kaise le Sakta hoon kya RTI ke through complaint ki copy le sakte hai if yes then how pls tell me the complete legal procedure.

Answer #1
Hello Client
I have read Ur query as per which u are saying tht one of Ur friend have registered a complaint against u and some of Ur friend's as well and u people want to have the copy of that complain and want to knw the procedure for that . that procedure goes through court then only I can get the copy of complaint.