How to get my name changed in various documents

My real name is Shrutha up to 10th it was correct, during SSLC exam it was wrongly written as Shratha.Now in all my certificates it is Shratha....can I change my name including my certificates ,bank account , pancard etc...how long it will take ....some people told me it is not possible to change my name .Is this true ...please guide me sir

Since you have completed 10th standard it is mandatory to get a declaration from the civil court by issuing notice under section 80 of Cpc which is very simple and not time consuming. Affidavits will not work.