How to get my name changed in various documents

My real name is Shrutha up to 10th it was correct, during SSLC exam it was wrongly written as Shratha.Now in all my certificates it is Shratha....can I change my name including my certificates ,bank account , pancard long it will take ....some people told me it is not possible to change my name .Is this true ...please guide me sir

Answers (1)

52 votes

Since you have completed 10th standard it is mandatory to get a declaration from the civil court by issuing notice under section 80 of Cpc which is very simple and not time consuming. Affidavits will not work.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles