How to change the category in a community certificate

I have my mothers community as BC in my community certificate. Now I want change it to my fathers community FC in community certificate.

what is your age. if you are a student you can give your father's caste in the school certificate. if you apply for any job do not claim priority under BC quota. if you are married and got children enter your father's caste. if you still want to change your community apply to the Tahsildar where you got the BC certificate and give a representation to cancel your certificate and in that case you have to face an enquiry if any false declaration was given while getting BC certificate in your name. so it is better to leave as it is and do not claim priority by utilising your BC status.

Sir,

You dont need a Certificate to claim be in the Forward Caste category. Community Certificate will be insisted only if you claim to be of any other community other than FC.

Regards,
Arunkungumaraj Subramanian

LH House, Bangalore