How to change caste name in caste certificate

18-Apr-2023 (In Documentation Law)
I am belonging to the community of hadi which is a seduled caste in odisha but in our record it was wrongly mentioned as mehentara so we did not get our sc certificate and not get any facilities like a sc person so please help me how can change my caste from mehentara to hadi

Answer #1
In odisha hadi or mehentar,both r schedule caste.Any how u may apply to subcollecter for correction for your caste.u have to sworn affidavit with support of your documents and apply to subcollecter..

Answer #2
File a simple correction case for ROR in tahasil. It's not that complicated