How to change caste name in caste certificate

18-Apr-2023 (In Documentation Law)
I am belonging to the community of hadi which is a seduled caste in odisha but in our record it was wrongly mentioned as mehentara so we did not get our sc certificate and not get any facilities like a sc person so please help me how can change my caste from mehentara to hadi
Answers (2)

Answer #1
631 votes
In odisha hadi or mehentar,both r schedule caste.Any how u may apply to subcollecter for correction for your caste.u have to sworn affidavit with support of your documents and apply to subcollecter..

Answer #2
905 votes
File a simple correction case for ROR in tahasil. It's not that complicated

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."