One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Cuttack - Advocate Rajdeep Pradhan

Advocate Rajdeep Pradhan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Cuttack, Cuttack
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Rajdeep Pradhan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rajdeep Pradhan's office is in Cuttack, Cuttack.
  • Orissa High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Cuttack

Top Reviews

Anil - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward Will try
Apr 27, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Rajdeep Pradhan Divorce within 7 months of registry marriage Husband not showing up for hearing of mutual divorce