How to apply for the patta copy of my property

07-May-2023 (In Documentation Law)
My brother and sister or not giving me the copy of Pata.. The pata was in the name of my Grand father.. So plz suggest me how to get the copy of Pata
Answers (1)

Answer #1
751 votes
Approach the jurisdictional Taluk office of the property where it is located with sufficient proof that you are having interest over the property with deed which shows that your Grand Father acquired or derived the title over the property and Encumbrance certificate upto date.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."