One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate M. S. Saravanan

Advocate M. S. Saravanan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAyanavaram, Chennai
LawRato29 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Documentation, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate M. S. Saravanan completed his law in the year 1995 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Property, Wills/Trusts, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Saravanan enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry in 1995. He is a member of the Madras High Court Advocates Association.

  • City Civil and Sessions Court, Chennai
  • District Court, Chennai
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate M. S. Saravanan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate M. S. Saravanan

Q: Is it possible to cancel Gift settlement

Respected Sir, My mother has expired in 2010. I m having two younger brothers. My father has given a gift settlement of house which earned from his own source, to me on November 2012 without any conditions with the acceptance of my brother's, both have signed in a settlement deed as a witness. I have changed my name in patta. But still not changed Property Tax and other taxes. Is there any chances of my father can cancel the settlement? Can my father revoke the same ??? If my father writes a will. Is it becomes valid??. Can my brother's challenge me by making a case on me and they ask for a partition ?? Pls suggest sir. Waiting for your valuable reply sir.

Advocate M. S. Saravanan answered
Your father has no right to cancel the Settlement Deed executed in your favour. He can cancel the Settlement deed only with your consent. Your father cannot execute will with respect to the property already disposed by him absolutely in your favour.

Q: Who will be the legal heir of my fathers property

Hi, My father passed away many years ago. My mother, grandmother (father's mom), sister and I were the legal heirs. My grandmother passed away last year. The property is still in my father's name. Will it now be inherited by my mother, sister and me or do we need to determine my grandmother's legal heirs and split her share equally among them? Thanks so much!

Advocate M. S. Saravanan answered
Presently Yourself, your sister and your mother are legal heirs of your father. You need your father's death certificate, legal heirship certificate of your father and your Grand mother's death certificate are required for future conveyancing.

Q: How to apply for the patta copy of my property

My brother and sister or not giving me the copy of Pata.. The pata was in the name of my Grand father.. So plz suggest me how to get the copy of Pata

Advocate M. S. Saravanan answered
Approach the jurisdictional Taluk office of the property where it is located with sufficient proof that you are having interest over the property with deed which shows that your Grand Father acquired or derived the title over the property and Encumbrance certificate upto date.

Q: Can son of first wife claim right in father's self acquired property

1 son & 4 daughters from first marriage. All well settled. My father legally settled his property to his second wife(legal marriage) and her son from his own earning(not ancestral). As a son can i file a case in court asking for a share in property. Hindu Family.

Advocate M. S. Saravanan answered
In case of Hindu male, he has absolute right to dispose his self acquired property as he wishes. After execution of the settlement deed as described by you, first wife's son has no right to claim any share in the property.

Q: Can a joint registration be made of an inherited property

Hello, I am from Chennai. My Mother passed away recently and she has a plot (2400 sq ft) with ground floor & first floor house build. The property is registered under my mother's name.Myself and my older brother would be inheriting the property. Both myself and my brother have a liking for ground floor house and not keen on taking first floor house.So in this case, my suggestion was to have the complete property registered under both myself and brothers name, from mothers name instead of having first floor house registered to one person and ground floor registered to another person.Is this a possible option? If not, please suggest other possible ways to work this out. Thanks

Advocate M. S. Saravanan answered
In such case, Registration is not required. However mutation change of Patta / Town Survey Land Register in Revenue Department , Property tax records in Greater Chennai Corporation , Electricity service connection in TANGEDCO, water and sewerage tax records in CMWSSB, from your mother name to both your brother name and your name. Registration will arise only incase of Partition between both of you or Release/Sell by either one of you to other . Both of you can jointly sell the property to third party.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate M. S. Saravanan

Can Advocate M. S. Saravanan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate M. S. Saravanan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate M. S. Saravanan?

When you meet with Advocate M. S. Saravanan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate M. S. Saravanan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate M. S. Saravanan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate M. S. Saravanan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate M. S. Saravanan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate M. S. Saravanan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate M. S. Saravanan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate M. S. Saravanan?

The cost of hiring Advocate M. S. Saravanan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.