How can I change name in my PAN and Aadhar card

Jwmy sister having aandhar card and pan card name is after marriage she want to change as before marriage name but she dont have any proof. she is having documents like 10th,12,graduation,master degree certificate.. kindly just what is to be done

Answers (1)

255 votes

An affidavit has to be made which will be notarisedand/ or sworn before first class magistrate alongwith two paper publication one in English and another in vernacular is required. That is all what is required. The entire process will take around two days.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles