How can I change name in my PAN and Aadhar card

Jwmy sister having aandhar card and pan card name is after marriage name.now she want to change as before marriage name but she dont have any proof. she is having documents like 10th,12,graduation,master degree certificate.. kindly just what is to be done

An affidavit has to be made which will be notarisedand/ or sworn before first class magistrate alongwith two paper publication one in English and another in vernacular is required. That is all what is required. The entire process will take around two days.