GPA through I can get gift deed as self acquired

Sir I hv purchased sites in1987 trough unregistar GPA ,NW I'm taking from my mother by gift deed as self acquired property it is correct

Answers (2)

262 votes

your question is not clear. You have said you have purchased sites thru., unregd. gpa holder and again you have said now you are taking from your mother by gift deed. It is not clear in whose name sites purchased and which property you taking a gift from your mother.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

335 votes

Who is the original owner of the property
How he/she got it - Is the title deed of the property available if so what are the details of the owner
Any purchase of immovable property mus be registered GPA cannot be considered as title deed
If it is self acquired who acquired it and when and how and conditions of the document are necessary to give opinion on your question

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles