GPA through I can get gift deed as self acquired

Sir I hv purchased sites in1987 trough unregistar GPA ,NW I'm taking from my mother by gift deed as self acquired property it is correct

your question is not clear. You have said you have purchased sites thru., unregd. gpa holder and again you have said now you are taking from your mother by gift deed. It is not clear in whose name sites purchased and which property you taking a gift from your mother.

Who is the original owner of the property
How he/she got it - Is the title deed of the property available if so what are the details of the owner
Any purchase of immovable property mus be registered GPA cannot be considered as title deed
If it is self acquired who acquired it and when and how and conditions of the document are necessary to give opinion on your question

LH House, Bangalore