General Power Registration in Delhi, India

I am an NRI, and I want to give General Power of Attorney (GPA) to my sister, who lives in Delhi, India, to sign the property registration papers on my behalf. The property I am buying is located in Noida, UP. I have sent her the notarized GPA to her from the USA. What is the process of registering a GPA in Delhi?

The GPA executed outside India needs to be notorised by the consulate sitting in Indian embassy in the foreign country. The same needs to be compulsorily registered and stamped in India within 3 months from the date of receipt of the same in India by paying the registration fee and stamp duty.