Fathers name and middle name different in all my documents

My fathers name is natha and in all my documents my middle name is nathu and fathers name is also nathu So whats the permanent solution in this case Also want to know that can middle name be anything?

for what purpose are you using these documents

father's name never can be changed but you can give supportive affidavit with the document and in that way you can keep the name you want.

execute a notarized affidavit.

in gazett declared your different name and after right name is what so ever diclare than with this certificate every documents name is changed in all documents for more enquiry contact i give my best advice